22 days to go…
Go Alone by sarawutkaka
TAG GAME: CHARACTERS WHO HAVE THE SAME PERSONALITY AS YOU!
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Tagged by: viewsofalex
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
- Jafar from Aladdin
- Bruce Wayne (Batman) and Scarecrow (Jonathan Crane) from Batman
- Megatron and Tarantulas from Beast Wars
- Andrew Ryan from BioShock
- Mr. Blackadder, Esq. from Blackadder the Third
- Rupert Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Det. Kate Beckett from Castle
- Ross Geller from Friends
- Tom Hagen and Michael and Vito Corleone from The Godfather
- 343 Guilty Spark from Halo
- Severus Snape and Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter
- Smaug from The Hobbit
- Scar from The Lion King
- Denethor and Saruman from The Lord of the Rings
- Sayid Jarrah and Benjamin Linus from LOST
- Loki from Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men
- Captain Hook from Peter Pan
- The Brain from Pinky and the Brain
- Mewtwo from Pokémon: The First Movie
- GLaDOS from Portal
- Mr. Burns and Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons
- Raoul Silva from Skyfall
- Capt. Jean-Luc Picard and Ensign Ro Laren from Star Trek: The Next Generation
- John Harrison AKA Khan Noonien Singh from Star Trek Into Darkness
- George Smiley from Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
- Starscream from Transformers
- Michonne from The Walking Dead
- Adrian Veidt (Ozymandias) from Watchmen
Some interesting choices there. Approve of Luke Skywalker, Desmond Hume and Britta there though/
Apparently my personality type makes for a good villain, so I’m happy with that.
Especially Megatron, yes…
Oh, and Batman is pretty damn neat as well.
[Oh and people I’ve tagged, feel free to ignore this if you like I guess?]
Two options here
Either the Doctor is doing this to try and break the tension and make Danny less scared
The Doctor genuinely thought that Wally was hiding in every single book that the human race has ever published
BOTH ARE ADORABLE :D
I’m going with the first.
I loved this episode, though. Incidentally, the Doctor got some of the worst grades ever at the Academy and barely passed- according to Romana.
Proving to all of us that you don’t need to be a straight A student to save the universe on a weekly basis :)
Wait, are you telling me that Wally(Waldo) isn’t in every book?!?! I HAVE BEEN LIED TO!